We provide cost-effective practical business solutions and legal advice covering all areas of your business. Our services range from drafting and negotiating commercial agreements which add value to your business by helping to regulate and strengthen relationships with your business partners, suppliers and customers.
We have considerable experience of working in-house with a range of industry clients and are well placed to provide advice to owner-managers, in-house legal departments and SME businesses.
We can provide advice on the legal and practical issues to consider when entering into business agreements. In addition, we can help to protect your business by auditing your existing contractual arrangements for legal exposure and provide advice on appropriate risk management solutions.
Our expertise includes, amongst other things:
- Business trading arrangements
- Agreements for the supply and purchase of goods
- Agreements for the supply and purchase of services
- Standard terms and conditions of business
- Advice on different business sales structures e.g. agency and distribution
- Consignment stock agreements (structure to purchase stock only on usage and as required)
- Marketing agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Marketing agencies
- Logistics agreements
- Warehousing agreements
- Manufacturing :
- Agreements for the design, build, installation and commissioning of plant and machinery
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Metal Hedging Agreements
- Strategic alliances:
- Joint ventures
- Professional Partnerships
- Public procurement contracts