Challenging a Will

If someone is aggrieved that they have been left out of a family member’s will altogether or is dissatisfied with the amount they have received, or if they have been overlooked as a beneficiary under the law of intestacy, then they can make a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975. 

Under this act, certain categories of relatives of the deceased are able to challenge the will or the distribution on intestacy of the deceased’s assets.

A claim usually must be made within six months of the date of issue of the grant of representation to the deceased’s estate. If any of the above applies to you, please contact Natalie Gefen.

Natalie Gefen
Add to Contact ListAdd Natalie Gefen to your contact manager (e.g. Outlook)
7A Wellington Road
NW10 5LJ
020 3432 7180